At Relationship Restoration, we are available to work with you on all of your personal, relationship, sexual, and mental health needs.
Individual treatment is sometimes helpful in conjunction with couple’s counseling, in which case a separate therapist would be available for each service. We will coordinate with other service providers (primary care physicians, ob/gyn, urologists, psychiatrists, etc) as appropriate to ensure that you get the best care possible.
We provide individual counseling for adolescents and adults. Some of our clinicians work with children on a case-by-case basis.
People come to therapy for many different reasons:
- Improving mood
- Reducing anxiety
- Increasing empathy
- Enhancing the quality of relationships with others
- Developing new insight
- Continuous personal growth
- Elevating self-esteem
- Developing a more positive body image
- Overcoming sexual challenges
- Setting and achieving goals
- Career coaching
- Recovering from grief/loss
- Making positive decisions
- Navigating life transitions such as marriage, divorce, new babies, career changes, retirement, loss of a loved one, relationship loss
- Learning new stress management skills
- Coping with trauma